Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hi Everybody, This is my first attempt in figuring out this blog site. Spring Break is next week and we are staying home and hanging out as a family. Lane is busy with work. The kids need a break from school and so we are really excited to just do nothing. The weather is beautiful so we will be outside a lot. We are going to go see the Easter Pagent this week, watch movies, play games, and I'm sure the kids in the neighborhood will play "night games" like kick the can, or ghost in the grave yard. Oh, the good ole days. Take Care, Heather

3 comments:

Dyana said...

Heather....I found your blog thru Ruth's! Cool...now I can see your family grow up! LOL like a product of Heather would EVER grow up, right? ;)
Beware....this blogging can be addicting! Take care!

Heather said...

Dyana, I need Ruth to teach me how to do this. I'm a little slow. I think it's cool. Thanks for responding-you're my first offical person to comment (smile). Tell your family hi for me. Heather

Dyana said...

Ruth is a PRO....Here are my 2 blogs....one for my vinyl & one for my family...ENJOY!
http://vinylletterimpressions.blogspot.com/
http://waytogowhiteley.blogspot.com/
Take care!