First I have to show you my attempt to copy the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's Caramel Apple-we always get one when we go to Arizona Mills. We had these for family night a while back. They were Yummy!
Okay, so Caleb was trying on shoes and the two boys had been playing with the nylon socks that you use to try on shoes. We put one on Logan's head and he wasn't amused as you can see
Then we put it on his face- he cried (we are so mean)
Caleb however, thought it was hilarious!!!
Okay, so Caleb was trying on shoes and the two boys had been playing with the nylon socks that you use to try on shoes. We put one on Logan's head and he wasn't amused as you can see
Then we put it on his face- he cried (we are so mean)
Caleb however, thought it was hilarious!!!



2 comments:
I want to go shopping with you - It looks like you have way too much fun!
That is the funniest pic I have ever seen! Love it!
Post a Comment