Hey thanks for the offer to help get caught up on this show - what night is it on? I have to confess that I even know what night The Office is on and the only episodes I have ever seen are the ones Andrew had me watch with him on DVD and the first one of the season when Andrew was home. I am not good at comitting to TV series.
Since I never talk to you anymore, I will post! I am so excited for LOST and I sure hope you and Lane are planning on coming over again this year to watch with us. I had so much fun when we did that last year.
I love all of the family Christmas and New YEar pictures. I would post photos from Disneyland, but we left our camera at the Red Robin in Anaheim and they are sending it to us as we speak.
4 comments:
I have not seen a single episode of Lost! So I'm glad you're exicted but I have no idea what you're excited about!
Hey thanks for the offer to help get caught up on this show - what night is it on? I have to confess that I even know what night The Office is on and the only episodes I have ever seen are the ones Andrew had me watch with him on DVD and the first one of the season when Andrew was home. I am not good at comitting to TV series.
We love Lost at our house too. Finally its back on! Hooray!!
Since I never talk to you anymore, I will post! I am so excited for LOST and I sure hope you and Lane are planning on coming over again this year to watch with us. I had so much fun when we did that last year.
I love all of the family Christmas and New YEar pictures. I would post photos from Disneyland, but we left our camera at the Red Robin in Anaheim and they are sending it to us as we speak.
Love ya! Keisa
Post a Comment