I decided to read the Twilight books that everyone has been ranting and raving about and once I got started, I couldn't put them down. I drove my family crazy. It took me a few days and I finally finished the last book tonight. I liked them. Even though it's a book for teenagers, I was still intrigued probably because the author put all the 'mushy' romance stuff I like in it! I will be in line for the movie "New Moon" that comes out in November. And as you can see...I'm TEAM EDWARD!-ha ha
Also, here's a fact for those that don't know this already. Did you know that the actor Robert Pattinson that played Edward asked his co-star Kristen Shaw (Bella) to marry him? It's true! He says he was too into his character and didn't really mean it. She has a boyfriend. Bummer. :) ... if she would've said 'yes'.... would he have said that he really did mean it? Things that make you go hmmmmm.




3 comments:
I liked them too. Welcome to the "Team Edward" club!
Who would honestly go with team Jacob? You crack me up! I'll bet your family is glad you're finished reading the series.
OK, seriously, you just barely read them!!! Where have you been?! Glad to see your an Edward fan otherwise I don't know if we could be friends anymore:)
Post a Comment