Happy Mother's Day!
I love my Kids!
They Make Me Laugh!
Today we all went to my sister's house and all the "MEN" made the dinner for everybody! What an awesome idea! I think this should be a tradition!!!
Everyday-ha ha.
It was dee-lish!
They even cleaned up afterwards! WOW!!!
My Amazing Mom made all her girls and daughter-n-law purse's. They are all different. This is mine and it is made out of Harris Tweed (material from Scotland) And I LOVE IT!!!
I love my Kids!
They Make Me Laugh!
Today we all went to my sister's house and all the "MEN" made the dinner for everybody! What an awesome idea! I think this should be a tradition!!!
Everyday-ha ha.
It was dee-lish!
They even cleaned up afterwards! WOW!!!
My Amazing Mom made all her girls and daughter-n-law purse's. They are all different. This is mine and it is made out of Harris Tweed (material from Scotland) And I LOVE IT!!!It's even lined on the inside!
Where would we be without Mothers? They do so much for us. They really are Treasured Blessings!



3 comments:
Cute post! Your mom is great- she's always so happy and fun when I see here. No wonder that you're the same way.
That was a FANTASTIC tribute! Hope you had a good Mother's Day!
Such a cute post! I love that purse!!! It looks like it was a great Mother's Day!
I noticed the same thing in Sarah's yearbook. The repeat of pictures, and the grades being out of order. That is something I would have thought for sure, they would have caught before they printed it.
We still need to get the together with the girlies. Once school is out, we wil have to plan something fun! :)
Post a Comment