Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rainbow Cake--Fun Family Activity

We made a Rainbow Cake! I posted about this a long time ago and I finally bought a white cake mix and had fun with my boys. I made it like any normal cake mix, divided into 6 small bowls, had the boys pick what color they wanted, they stirred the color in, and they were very excited with the outcome! The colors they wanted Picking what order they wanted it to go
Same colors--opposite way in the other cake pan
Out of the oven
Ta-Da!
Pretty Cool huh?

6 comments:

Michelle Randall said...

that is super cute! it's easier than you would think.

Tara Fisher said...

That looks like fun! I think I will have to do that with my kids.

Michelle Randall said...

Heather-We loved making the burgers and fries. you should do it with your kids. i printed the patterns off and made the trays and fry holders myself. check bakerella's blog for all that stuff.

SBrooks said...

We loved doing this cake! Yours turned out fab! Great job!

SBrooks said...

We loved doing this cake! Yours turned out fab! Great job!

Julie said...

I'm trying this tomorrow!! What a fun idea. How do you get these ideas?