A lot has happened since I last blogged.
So here is the low down of some of the things that has been going on with us...
Lane bought me these flowers for my Birthday/Anniversary since they are a week apart from each other. They are so pretty that I had to take a picture of them.
He threw me a Surprise party for my Birthday and had the family over for Dinner and games. He planned it all. Bought all the food-brought it over to Ruth's house to hide it from me and everything--what a guy!
It was a fun Party!
We've had the missionaries over for dinner a couple times and I took a picture the last time they were at our house because they "ARE THE BOMB!" I totally love them! They are doing such a great job!
We also let Sabrina have a girls night at our house--they had a blast playing Murder in the Dark, Mafia, and Hair Fight---if you don't know what that is...we'd love to show you!
Lane being a great host with the most ;)
Since school has been in...I've already dealt with one child having the stomach flu. Not fun! I love him!
This is us hanging out at the Mall. We went to see Trent Loftus be a Model--it was hilarious!
My boys giving me the "BLUE STEEL" look. Lane hates being at the Mall. Especially, when he has to wait while someone tries clothes on. ha ha.
Lane bought me these flowers for my Birthday/Anniversary since they are a week apart from each other. They are so pretty that I had to take a picture of them.
He threw me a Surprise party for my Birthday and had the family over for Dinner and games. He planned it all. Bought all the food-brought it over to Ruth's house to hide it from me and everything--what a guy!
It was a fun Party!
We've had the missionaries over for dinner a couple times and I took a picture the last time they were at our house because they "ARE THE BOMB!" I totally love them! They are doing such a great job!
We also let Sabrina have a girls night at our house--they had a blast playing Murder in the Dark, Mafia, and Hair Fight---if you don't know what that is...we'd love to show you!
Lane being a great host with the most ;)
Since school has been in...I've already dealt with one child having the stomach flu. Not fun! I love him!
This is us hanging out at the Mall. We went to see Trent Loftus be a Model--it was hilarious!
My boys giving me the "BLUE STEEL" look. Lane hates being at the Mall. Especially, when he has to wait while someone tries clothes on. ha ha.





4 comments:
Busy life. I love update posts- it's like a good long talk of what you've been up to. Wedding pictures are great!
Happy late bday/anni yo!! Lane sure is a keeper! You look adorable!
You do have a great husband! Sounds like you just keep being busy! We still need to do lunch sometime. Starting next week, I have every Wednesday off! Cute pics and again, you are so photogenic, it really isn't fair!
Hi!
Check out the new blog I am trying to start!
Add me if you'd like, and tell your friends!
Post a Comment