My Cute Kids!!! I LOVE THEM!Cinnamon roll tradition while men are at the Priesthood session of Conference. This gives them something to look forward to when it's over.
Coloring eggs--Brittany went to the lake and did hers later.
Easter Morning 6:30 a.m. Logan woke us all up!
He's excited about getting "Flarp"
This is Alec's last Easter with us for 2 years. He leaves for his mission to Guatemala next month. (he won't smile because of his braces)
Who's your favorite Uncle??? Lane is always messin' with every niece and nephew.
Me and My Girls
On the hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's...
Logan and Isabel--cousins
Landon and Anna--cousins too!
Too old to get eggs table. Look at Sabrina's face.
My sister-in-law Tara is having twins in a few weeks!!! Doesn't she look great?
Boy and a Girl!!!
My Mom makes this every year--ever since I was little. Yummy!
4 comments:
Great family pictures and traditions. Tara does look great, so excited for her! Your background is really cute.
What a cute family!
I love the pic of Tara! Who looks that cute with twins?? Landon looks so tan next to Anna! lol!
I love that picture with you and sabrina and britt! Pretty girls!!
Post a Comment