Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Pageant

Last night we went to the Easter Pageant with the Anderson's. My cute niece Caitlin was called to serve there each night to answer questions about the church. It was a lot of fun!
Brittany got a camera for Christmas
and she thinks she's Miss photographer.
Brittany...America's next top Model.
-she took this of herself.(teenagers)
Brittany took this picture of Sabrina before the Easter Pageant. They are cute girls. They take pictures of everything!!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Heather, Better watch out blogging can be so addictive! I started in January and I already feel I put too much time into it! It's the only way I can stay in touch with my childhood friends which were the ones who sucked me into blooger world!

Anonymous said...

Laura takes pictures of herself all the time - it must be the age - it cracks me up! Thank heaven for digital cameras! Sounds like you're having a fun Spring Break

Mindy said...

Hi Heather! It is so fun to see your blog! It's fun to keep up with family that's far away. My cousin Brittney lives in AZ and she went to the Easter Pagent too. Did you see the Reflections of Christ exhibit at the visitors center? It looks amazing. Oh by the way your daughters are beautiful!

Brain Balance Mom said...

Heather - I found your blog from Mindy's. Your friend is right, blogging is addictive. I have been up many nights too late..
I haven't seen you guys in so long.. I didn't know that Eric was leaving, I would have gone to see everyone since I live so close. I can't believe your kids are so big - they are DARLING! Let us know if you ever go to Vegas!
Tammy

Staci said...

HI HEATHER! Welcome to the world of blogging! It is very addictive... but so much fun! I am really bad at getting my scrapbooks done and writing in my journal on a regular basis so I feel better that I am blogging. Besides they are such a fun way of keeping in touch. I'm so excited that you have started one and I look forward to seeing your cute family on a regular basis!! I miss you a TON! I think about you often!! Your family is DARLING! LOVE YA! Staci

Dyana said...

Ok Heather....I want to give you a little advice on your blog....you HAVE to FEED your blog READERS more than once in a blue moon! A POST 1-2 a week is acceptable! LOL
Really, your blog is looking good.