Thursday, March 27, 2008

Justin Timberlake Concert and Mall of America

Justin Timberlake was in concert last year and he came to Arizona on a Sunday and I told Lane that it was too bad, I would like to go-oh well, that was the end of that-so I thought. On Christmas Eve he hands me this envelope and it had a picture of Justin on there and in the card he said he bought tickets for all of us: Mom, Carol, Norma, Rachel, Ruth, Tara, Brittany, and I to fly to Minneapolis for a weekend and go to his concert that was not on a Sunday-Yeah! He picked there because he thought we'd have fun shopping at the Mall of America. WOW-it was amazing! They have an amusement park in the middle of the mall. We went on a few roller coasters.
It was lots of fun! It was really sweet that Lane did this for us.
It was great bonding time.
We were on the 4th row!!! Lane bought awesome tickets!!
When we arrived in Minneapolis Lane surprised us with a Limo! I think we had more fun in the Limo than the whole trip...well, maybe...(we were told "Pink" took the same limo to the airport before us so we thought we were cool)
It was colder than I've ever been in my 21 years growing up experiencing Utah Winters.
We couldn't believe the bitter cold. Total Blast though.

0 comments: