Typical Trevor....definately Ruth's child! Looks like the boys had fun!
I LOVE seeing your blog Heather! It's also really fun to see Ruth and Norma's kids! Feels like forever since I've seen them! I just really love this opportunity! Thanks for sharing! Tell your mom and dad and everyone hello! LOVE YA
Cute blog Heather! I love the picture of Brittany and Sabrina with Ariel. They were so stinkin cute! Disneyland Rocks!!!!!!
Heather...Send me your email address to my business email.... vinylletterimpressions@yahoo.comThen I will email you some family pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Typical Trevor....definately Ruth's child! Looks like the boys had fun!
I LOVE seeing your blog Heather! It's also really fun to see Ruth and Norma's kids! Feels like forever since I've seen them! I just really love this opportunity! Thanks for sharing! Tell your mom and dad and everyone hello! LOVE YA
Cute blog Heather! I love the picture of Brittany and Sabrina with Ariel. They were so stinkin cute! Disneyland Rocks!!!!!!
Heather...Send me your email address to my business email.... vinylletterimpressions@yahoo.com
Then I will email you some family pictures.
Post a Comment