Sunday, April 6, 2008

Landon's Baptism

Landon was baptized on January 12, 2008. Two weeks before President Hinkley passed away. This is a picture of him at the Arizona Temple before his baptism. Grandma and Grandpa Spencer flew down to Arizona for Landon's special day. We walked around the temple grounds and took pictures.
Everybody that came to his baptism.
This is a picture of him after his baptism.
His Primary Class
Landon and Jacob Wilkins with Bishop Willis

5 comments:

Dyana said...

Heather....I love what you have done to your BLOG! Sweet! Landon got baptized on Kayla's birthday? Pretty cool...

Tara Fisher said...

That picture of Landon in front of the temple is so cute. Tell him I think he looks so handsome.

Dyana said...

Heather...why haven't you posted anything for a long time?

C and T Orvin said...

Hi Heather - I was checking on baby Eden and I saw your blog on their list. It's great! I love all of the pictures. When we first moved here I was Landon's teacher... great young man. He was always on his best behavior. Sorry about trying to pick your kids up from school the other day. There was definately a miss communication with the kids and me. Anyway, great blog!

Alena Porter said...

Landon looks so great! I like how you took a picture of him and his primary class!