The Birthday Boy! It's hard to get a picture of him looking forward.
The wind was blowing pretty hard on his birthday that it was very crazy! He didn't get to blow out candles because we couldn't light the cake. Yes, that is me on the left-I dyed my hair really dark. I don't know what I was thinking. Logan was so excited for his party. We had a BBQ and fed everybody hotdogs and hamburgers.
Trevor really wanted candy!!!





4 comments:
Trevor thought that was the funnest party ever!! i love the pic of him!!
That was an awesome party, even if it was all the way in Chandler :o) We will have to go there again.
Hey Heather -
I added you guys to our blog! I have found that I love taking pictures so much more now that I have a blog. It could have been us at the movies. If we saw you we would have said something though...Casey is way outgoing like that. What did you go see... we love seeing new flicks - Tiff
You mean North & South isn't on your fav. movie list?? Where is you fav. food list?
Post a Comment