1. North and South (the BBC version)-
even Lane liked this chick flick.
2. Chariots of Fire-
feel like I can do anything after this movie
3. Somewhere in Time-
background music we played at our wedding reception
4. Pollyanna & Parent Trap-
love the old Disney movies
5. Sound of Music-
watched it a thousand times at least-have it memorized.
6. Emma-
love that she's a matchmaker
7. It's a Wonderful Life-
watch it at Christmas time-your life is important.
8. The Notebook-
Lane's my Noah
9. Sense and Sensibility-
Oh Wiliby, what were you thinking?
10. Galaxy Quest-
makes me laugh
11. Zoolander-
I can't help it if I'm ridiculously goodlooking!
12. Pride and Prejudice-
what can I say...brilliant!



4 comments:
I love Pollyanna, but my children think its too syrupy sweet. There's no accounting for taste! I also love all the old English Classics like Sense and Sensibility, Emma and Pride and Prejudice -
We have alot in common. I wish you lived closer, we could have some movie marathons!
Great movies! There are a few I haven't seen... my all time favorite movie that I watched over and over again as a kid was the original Parent Trap. Classic! I would love to tell you all about the bandana dress...very easy and turns out cute. The Original size if using 2 regular bandanas is a
3T. I had to do a little adjusting to get it to a 9 month size. I should make more...as for the curly bows I have made a few of those as well but Holly Dipadova and I have decided that I will make the normal bows and she will do the curly bows if we always make 2...one for hers and one for mine. Works out great that way. She puts them on a dowel rod, places in water and then puts them in the oven for a few minutes. They turn out great that way. You can also spray them with starch to help them keep the stiffness. Thanks for the new idea though. Anyhoo, have a great day - Tiff
HEATHER!!!! I found you on Ruth's blog! Your family is too cute, they all are getting so big it's crazy! So remember when you came over to my house and I didnt answer- ya I was asleep. Haha my dad was like heather stopped by. I was like ohhhh noo!! So ya im sorry, I must of had a ruff night with Bella the night before ha ha
Post a Comment