Tonight was Brittany's last orchestra concert in Junior High! They did an awesome job! The songs they played were: End Pin Rag, Fantasia, and Ancient Ritual. Fantasia was my favorite! It was so beautiful and when everybody did a standing ovation at the end I got a little emotional.
There are a lot of kids from our ward that play...
Cami Anderson, Hailey Kurtz, Kia Bowen, and Michelle Laparra.
7th Grade: Shaina Griffin, Anna Diambrosio, Brittney Tidwell, Blake Murphy, and Hunter Faas. I think we should have them play in church...what do you think?
The 8th grade went up to Flagstaff last weekend for a Festival at Northern University and they got "superior" marks. The judges highest score is a 1 and they got a 1 and a 1+ which they've never received. Pretty Cool!




2 comments:
Hey Heather! I CAN NOT believe how grown up your kids are, especially Brittany! Last time I saw her she was like 5 with crazy curly hair. Her and Sabrina are so beautiful and you look as young and great as ever!
She is a doll! I can't believe how grown up your kids are! I still remember when Brittany was a new born! So much fun to see your darling family Heather!
Post a Comment