I just want to wish my Mom a Happy Mother's Day! This is a picture of my Grannie, my Mom, and I in Scotland-I love this picture! My Mom is the best! She is fun to hang out with-she loves her children and grandchildren and it shows! She is involved in everything we do...soccer games, orchestra & band concerts, anything that we are involved in she supports us. Every Christmas she makes us something...one year she made us all scarfs, pillow cases, afghan blankets, sleeping bags, you name it she's done it. I get emotional over her "gravy"-best cook. She's been to all of my children's births. She loves hanging out with her grandchildren at Disneyland. She has sacrificed so much for us. I love you Mom-thank you for being there for everything!!! I truly am blessed to have been sent to you.



2 comments:
I love the old photo...I love old photos... when ever someone in my family tries to throw out pics they know to give them to me! Sounds like you have a wonderful mother! What a blessing!
That is an amazing picture! Tell your mom I said hello! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Post a Comment