


Lost is our ultimate favourite TV show right now. If you call on a Thursday night between 9 and 10 p.m. and you don't reach us it's because we're watching it. My favorite episode is called the "Constant" with Desmond which was a few weeks ago. We are totally hooked. I love Desmond, John Locke, Hurley, Sayid, and Sawyer the most. Oh, and how can we forget Charlie? Jack is totally cute but he bugs me because he doesn't tell Kate he loves her enough. (I like the mushy stuff). Ben plays a good part to me. and Michael needs to die already-his character is annoying. If you watched last week...were you thinking to yourself...what??? yes, me too. They mess with our minds huh? My Mom and Dad have been trying to catch up to this season and the other night I was over at their house and an episode just ended and I had to leave to get my kids in bed for school the next day-well, my parents always walk us out to the car...this time they didn't. They said goodbye and shut the door. It was pretty funny to me because they wanted to watch another episode.
Let me know if your a fan. If you're not, it's not too late!




4 comments:
I used to follow LOST faithfully....I got side-tracked for a while & now I am totally "LOST". Everything is all crazy-like now!
Hey! Alicia is due july 4th! I know he is going to be a cute cute dad. They are super excited!
Hey Heather....TTC is Trying To Conceive.
Thanks for your input...we make it a point to NEVER talk about my husbands ex when the girls are with us. And none of them know about our blog. It's pretty irritating though, when you know your legal rights & she is clueless....I guess it's something we will have to work with until the youngest is 18. Oh well! I feel like God has been preparing me for this since my Dad left in 1988....same old drama just different characters. LOL!
Thanks again!
Hey I LOVE lost cool puting it on your blog!!!
Post a Comment