500 kids at her school.
The Hannah Montana song "Rock Star".
She was awesome!
I was really nervous for her and
had no reason to be,
she got the crowd to clap at the beginning
and she moved all over the stage-
she has a great voice.
Tammy Hilton got emotional
and we all ended up
laughing about it.
I was impressed because I don't think
at her age I would have done it.
I hope she always stays confident
like she was today!




8 comments:
She is beautiful!! I love her. She did a great job just showing me at my house!
OH MY GOODNESS Heather!! She looks so much like you in that picture!! She is absolutely darling! Way to go Sabrina!
She is a pretty girl, Heather. Does Lane own a shot-gun?
BTW...that pic of my husband on my blog was taken a few months back....it's not our yard. It was dark in the house & I couldn't find the camera to take pics of this event....LOL!
I still can not get over how grown up your kids are!!! Sabrina is so beautiful too!
We totally forgot about the talent show...heard it was great though. I would have loved to see Sabrina sing. She is such a sweet girl... Glad everything went well...as a kid that was something I never had enough courage to do...I needed a mother like you that would support me...great Job!
Oh my gosh YEAH she was sooooooo good I am so proud of her I would NEVER do that again I am sooooooo proud of her and I am glad I was there to see her and her pic looks so like a superstar and cute at the same time!!!!!!She was awesome and I miss her:(!!!!
WOW! Sabrina is sooooooooo brave! I probably would of never of done that because I am a chicken, but she was awesome! She has an awesome voice!
Post a Comment