Our doorbell rang late last night and we wondered...who could be at our house at this time at night? Yes, we were totally surprised! The mystery now is...who? By the way...great aim on the palm tree! Anyone willing to give us a clue?
We had a Young Women leader growing up that it didn't matter what time at night or the wee hours of the morning that we attempted to toilet paper her house, she would catch us. I don't know how she did it because we were super quiet and we wouldn't tell anybody. She had super power senses or something!? We also had a Mom that used to go with us and I used to think that she was so cool!




6 comments:
It wasn't the Joneses....although with the amount of times the Fisher's toilet papered the Joneses....we should have.
Oh man they got you good! I bet it was Delbert!! I know I want to come out soon I miss all my Monterey peeps! Let me know when your home, it seems like every time I come your always gone! I want to make it a round trip seeing everyone else too like sandie and kathy because they havent seen her either! So let me know and if you talk to them tell them i'm coming!
i think that it was my best friend shyanne. but i also think it mite be aguy in my class named cougar.
Ya know, someone got our house last month...it bugged me for a few days trying to figure out who did it -- never did find out. Kids now days...I would have NEVER done anything like that when I was young (he he).
Ha! Have you ever heard of the saying what goes around....
How funny! What a pain to clean up. By the way, you must have been looking at my blog at the exact same time I was testing out different layouts for my post. I finished the post you were talking about.
Wow! That was probably someone who is madly in love with Brittany!:)
Post a Comment