Tonight we got together to have fun as a family before the Nances move up to Utah. I took a ton of pictures but most of them were scary. We don't want them to move and we are all very sad about it. We are grateful that Utah is not far away. We are really going to miss them.

Caleb-what a cutie!

All the boys playing

Bye our cute Sarah-Sabrina is really going to miss her Best Friend!

We ate Smores!-yummy

Eric just getting back from the Pioneer Trek

Logan eating a popsicle

The kids trying to sneak into the pool-thinking we weren't watching

Caleb and Logan-Best Buddies!!
I don't think he gets that he won't be seeing him anymore!
7 comments:
I know I am sad!! I love the smores' pic! I wonder who took it....ME! lol! That was fun with everyone!
The pictures are so cute. You never told me about the TPing. I wonder who?!? SOrry the Nance's moved, I am sure it's hard for you. We love you guys and are so thankful for your friendship. Now, don't go moving no us!
Nances moved? We haven't seen them forever, but that makes me sad. Sorry for you guys too - I know how close your family is.
Teresa
Sorry:( My mom told me that a while ago and we both said how hard that would be because your family is so close. I hate the fact that Shawna is gone. Hopefully you'll still see eachother a lot!
Heather...John Doyle bought the house across the street from his parents....George Parks old house. So this yard isn't against the gully!
Heather - That is hard when good freinds move, I am so sorry. Are you going to help me plan our Disneyland trip? I've heard you are the expert! I think we are going in November is that a good time? My husband and kids have never been!!!!! I haven't been since we stayed at your house! I can't even remember how long ago that was.
I know! We are all gonna miss them so much!
Post a Comment