

I haven't posted a new blog in a while probably because I haven't taken any pictures of anything, but I have been plenty busy. I think in the summer I become the entertainer for my kids because they want to be doing something constantly. I love doing stuff with them and love them being home, especially because Brittany's going to High School next year and I know our lives will get crazier.
About the "Ugly Shoes"...They might be ugly but my Logan doesn't want to wear anything else! He will cry and cry if we can't find them! We went to Disney World last year and bought him some pirate ones and before we left to come home we ran into the hotel and bought some for Caleb, his best buddie. We couldn't find the pirate ones, he got a bright blue color-(not so cute) All he wants to wear are these silly crocs too! It's so funny how much they love them! So the other day I was at the Chandler mall and I bought him sandals like the picture above and he thinks he's the coolest dude ever! Caleb now has his second pair- the flip flop crocs! I love that Logan can put them on himself! So, I guess the moral of this story is...they're comfortable, and awesome, you might agree or thank me if you get a pair, you really need to try them! Oh ya, and the little things you put in the holes are a great incentive to get if they do something to earn them.




4 comments:
Grants favorite shoes are Crocs too! His fav last year were lime green with a Nemo button. So Ugly but cute at the same time. Atleast I tell myself that when I let him wear them :)
By the way - your hair looked great with your new highlights!
Logan is smart, Crocs are very comfortable. If you have to wear shoes it's the next best thing to being barefoot, can't ever bring myself to own a pair, cuz they're so dang ugly, but it is tempting!
Actually, I've never really given these crocs a second glance, but I'll have to consider these for my boys now...thanks for the review. Also, Heather, I mentioned you in my blog yesterday...don't let it deter for you for next year...I love the tie idea!
HAHAHA!
Post a Comment