Friday, July 11, 2008

Our 4th of July

For the 4th of July we went swimming and had a BBQ at Ruth's friends the Malo's.
It was a lot of fun! They had this huge slip and slide. The kids had loads of fun on it until my nephew decided to pee on it.--Yes, pee on it. Boys are so weird right?
Lane tormenting all the kids.
The girls getting him back with ICE COLD water!
They showed him. It was pretty funny because he deserved it.

4 comments:

Dyana said...

Looks like you had a good time. Isn't it great when the BIG BULLIES get bullied back?

nbingham said...

Hey you need to come over and show me how to do all this stuff. It looks fun and I could get into it if I knew what I was doing. Good picture of Lane getting it.

mpal said...

Isn't it just like a boy to ruin the fun that way? My guess would be we didn't want to miss out on anything and couldn't wait. Great job getting Lane back!

Sherron said...

I am so glad that Lane got it back!!! We could never do that when I was little! Ha ha Lane!!!!