
ALOHA!! This blog is pictures from Brittany's 14th Birthday Party!

Eating Hawaiian Haystacks

Doing the Hula

Playing Hot Coconut!

Taking a vote on who had it last.

LIMBO-Where's Sabrina's head???

How Low Can You Go???

Rachel's a big Cheater

Lane getting technical-Oh Brother!

Swimming at the Anderson's
Snow Cone's from Ruth and Tim
Awesome Flavors--Heaps Snow Cone Bussiness-MAHALO!!!

Typical Teenagers

I think that tube is meant for one-yikes!

Our Handsome Boy hangin in the Hot tub away from the big kids.

Happy Birthday Brittany--We love you!!!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Brittany! I can't believe you're 14- You're getting more beautiful every time we see you- It looks like it was a great party- What a fun idea!
Looks like a lot fun!
Heather- Sweet pictures. I sae Nicks picture. He's funny. Oh- by the way- nice TP job. Funny. I love my blog. Addie Heap helped me with Brittani Tidwell. Cute girls. See ya!
omgsh ur party looks like it was so much fun hope u had a blast brittany
Heather - you are the coolest mom EVER! Your kids are so lucky you have so much energy - my kids are unlucky I have NONE. We do love it here in WA so far, but we haven't lived through a rainy winter yet. You guys should definitely get out of the heat for a while this summer. The website you can get maps from is http://www.maploco.com/
Happy mapping!!
That was a fun party! You are the nicest mom!!
Looks like a Brittany had a great party! Happy Birthday Brittany! Great to have you in Mia Maids! Thanks for holding Kennedy for me today. It's nice having so mush help in there.
It looks like you guys had FUN!!!!!!!
Hailey
This party looks so fun. Did you give out party bags? Just kidding.
That looks like such a FUN party!! Wow! You have teenagers almost!! Oh my goodness! What darling kids!
Post a Comment