Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thanks Pixar

To Infinity and Beyond... This blog is dedicated to Logan and his imagination...
Logan Loves Toy Story- He would watch it over and over. One year Logan and his cousin Caleb dressed up as Buzz light year and Woody. They had so much fun playing the part.
His first Halloween-We dressed him up as a race car driver because we thought the costume was so cute-little did we know he would love cars so much. He used to sleep with them and take them everywhere he went.
He is in Heaven!
We couldn't get him to look at us to take a picture. He was with Grandma and cried and cried when they had to leave him.
In deep thought
He loves cars so much that he wanted to be one for Halloween. Notice the car in his hand.
Our Logan says the funniest things lately and so I thought I would share a couple with you...
We went school shopping and I was having everyone try on shoes and I was paying a lot of attention to the three kids that are going to school and Logan wanders off and brings back a Lightening McQueen Backpack and says..."Mom...pointing to the tag..."this says-I want this" I said, "It does, It says I want this"? And he said "Yep". Too Funny!!!
Last time it rained he told us that the sun was crying.
He loves cars and one day Brittany and I were having him help us find certain color cars while we were out driving and we got to the point where we were pointing out what we saw, so we saw this bus that was parked on the side of a school and we said, " I wonder if we can find a bus anywhere"? Logan with great excitement says, "There it is...it's hiding". And it kind of looked like it was. I believe that he thinks cars come alive like the movie. I love his imagination! We saw a really cool green sports car go by and I said, "Wow, look at that one". Logan stared at it like it was Christmas and said, "Ya (very slowly), that's cool Mom".
He's so much fun-we love his giggle, he always says "I love you", he smothers us with kisses. What a blessing he is to our family!

6 comments:

mpal said...

Way too cute! I miss mine being little - what a great imagination!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

I love how you share about your kids. You're such a great mom.
Lisa

Dyana said...

Really cute post, Heather! Nice job!

McIntosh said...

haha your very funny! =D
Actually I will tell you I have been on more of those thing on the list than my phone! I havent been txting that much! Miss you tons!

Tara Fisher said...

Logan definitely loves Cars, Buzz and Toy Story more than and kid I know. He is so cute.

Staci said...

Your kids are so cute Heather!! I love seeing your blog! When are you coming to Utah next???