Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School--->Yeah!!!

Logan thought he was going and got his back pack on and even put food in his lunch box. He's still got another year home with Mom. His pre-school doesn't start for another month and I would love it if it started on the same day as his big brother and sisters because he was sad today that he wasn't going. This is a forced smile from Landon because he was mad at me this morning. He sure is handsome. I love him. Sabrina got a new haircut. She had about 5 inches cut off. I think she's gorgeous! I took this picture-after-school today. Brittany leaves the house by 6:15 a.m. which I think is crazy!!! I'm not fully awake at that hour. Every year Brittany get's nervous and sick feeling the morning of school-this year she did great-no throwing up-yeah!!! She's my big "Freshman"! Wow, I have a child in High School-yikes! I had to take a picture of her bag. They don't have lockers anymore and so they have to carry everything to every class-psycho. She didn't want a back pack. Kinda cute huh? I missed them today. I must be a weird mom but I enjoy them home for the summer. After going to the High School last night with Brittany going through her schedule so she'll be able to find her classes today, I was seriously thinking of home schooling-ok, not really-but it's scary. A lot different than when I was in school that's for sure.

8 comments:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Cute pictures of your kids. Love Brittney's bag!

mpal said...

Poor Logan, his day will come soon enough! Cute first day of school pictures, I totally forgot to take any this year. I guess that's what happens when your youngest is 13!

Patrice

Anonymous said...

Holy Flip! I can't believe Brittney is a Freshman. Very cute outfits- I can't wait 'til I have the excuse of school to buy clothes for the boys- As of right now, I have to create occassions to rationalize my spending.:) Love Sabrinas haircut too- I'm up to my elbows is back to school cuts.

love_b said...

Brittany- STAY AWAY from the Gross/Smelly/Evil High school BoYs!! I can't believe she is a freshman!! I feel really old now!

Tammy said...

I cant believe Brittney is in High school, Seminary is the best. wow watch out those dimples and smile are powerful:) she is just a beautiful girl!! All of your kids are so cute , must be the good genepool:)

Tammy said...

HI Heather, sorry we ditched out from the reception,shari and I , I was her ride and I still had to get donuts for the eagle projest and they closed two minutes after we got there. Thanks for sending Lane to the project, it really was great and we are surprised and really pleased that he got it done , now the write up is due Sunday, then board of review and Eagle court of Honor, Yippy!!!
Colin went on the "Joseph Smith Legacy Tour" was just amazing like a Super EFY. It is organized by a Brother Brett Wooley here in Gilbert he is a seminary teacher somewhere here in the valley < brettw76@cox.net >, this was his tenth yr.
The group flew to Buffalo and traveled Mon-Sat to church sites
(Smith home, Sacred Grove, Kirtland, etc.), and flew home from Kansas City. There are about 40 kids so very managable, and personal. He likes the kids to be seminary age.
Anyway it was awesome!!! if we can work it Greg wants to go next summer.
Love your Blog !!!

McIntosh said...

Hey tell everyone they looked cute! Brittnay I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!! I WANT IT!! haha I so wish there was a blossoms here!:(

Julie said...

Thanks for your comments. I've been out of the blogging world for about a month now, but I hope to be back in the game. Your blog is so cute - I love the grass! I can't believe you have a daughter in high school! I don't know what I'll do when my kids start going to school. Once that happens, I'll be out of excuses not to excersize! I'm going to try and make your pancakes too - I'll let you know how they turn out.