I think your look-alike meter(which by the way is really cool) is right on with the boys, but I think Brittany looks more like Lane and Sabrina looks more like you! I also think it's not fair that you look so stinkin cute in your picture! Have a good day!
So fun! I agree that Brittany looks a lot like you. I tried switching pictures around and it changed results for me too. Not real scientific, but fun. Your kids are all darling! I remember when Brittany and Sabrina were born! Are we really that old?? :)
2 comments:
I think your look-alike meter(which by the way is really cool) is right on with the boys, but I think Brittany looks more like Lane and Sabrina looks more like you! I also think it's not fair that you look so stinkin cute in your picture! Have a good day!
So fun! I agree that Brittany looks a lot like you. I tried switching pictures around and it changed results for me too. Not real scientific, but fun. Your kids are all darling! I remember when Brittany and Sabrina were born! Are we really that old?? :)
Post a Comment