On my friend Staci's blog she asked her 3 year old these questions, I thought it was a cute idea and did the same for Logan. Here you go...
What is something Daddy always says to you
get a spankin'-funny but true (he threatens a lot)
What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you
What makes Daddy happy?
going to primary
What makes Mommy happy?
Disneyland
What makes Daddy sad?
I don’t know
What makes Mom sad?
going to church-not true =)
How does Daddy make you laugh?
He say’s…I can see you smiling
How does Mommy make you laugh?
I can see you smiling
How old is your daddy?
3
How old is your mom?
5
How tall is your dad?
14 inches-he showed me with his hand-he did not say 14 inches
How tall is your mom?
same
What is daddy's favorite thing to do?
go to church
What is momma’s favorite thing to do?
family
What does your dad do when you're not around?
let's go downstairs-yes, he was done answering questions
What does your mom do when you're not around?
no answer
What does your mom do for her job?
primary
What is your dad's favorite food?
popcorn
What is your mom’s favorite food?
spaghetti
If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Scooby Doo
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sponge Bob- I thought he would have said Daphne- =)
How are you and your dad the same?
x-box -halo
How are you and your mom the same?
read together
How are you and your dad different?
I don’t know
How are you and your mom different?
I don’t know
If Dad was an animal what would he be?
nothing
If Mom was an animal what would she be?
bird




6 comments:
That is so cute. I will have to do this with Haley. By the way she loved your Pixar post. She had so much fun watching the movie with your boys at the wedding. Thanks for keeping her entertained.
Ha! What a cute idea- I'm going to interrogate Tucker tonite and see what he says. Very impressed with the canning by the way- My idea of canning is buying a flat of spaghettios from WalMart. :)
I am going to ask both of my girls these questions and post them because I am laughing so hard. I can totally see him giving these answers right now. WOW, you really are a Molly Mormon with your canning. Little Miss Goodie Too-Shoes. You know I'm kidding, I am just jealous I didn't do any canning - actually I have never canned in my life :)
Love you, Keis
So cute Heather! I love kids answers! And thanks for the potty info. I think Tate is just a deep sleeper too. I vacuum and steam clean carpets right in their rooms while they are sleeping! So a marching band would probably go over unnoticed as well! Love ya!
p.s... Landon looks a lot like Tate's little buddy Bo! Check out my friend Tenille's blog sometime. So cute!
Ok - your family is so big! I remember your daughter with her fun hats thirteen plus years ago! Glad to find you!
Post a Comment