Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Busy Day

Every year we get fruit from the "fruit lady" from Utah, and she's been on a mission for the past two years. Well she's back, and today my Mom came over and helped me can tomato's and peaches. I had to take a picture because when you spend the time doing something like this you have to admire it =)

Later tonight we went to Pack Meeting for scouts. I was just released and will no longer be Landon's leader :( They were sweet and gave me a farewell treat tonight. I'm glad I'm the primary chorister again-it's my favorite calling!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Ok... I'm impressed! You are the woman of the year!

mandy said...

You're blond again! You were the primary chorister when I was still in Monterey ward like 10 yrs ago! I would have to leave the church if I ever got that calling. I have no musical talent in my body!

Tara Fisher said...

You look HOT in this picture! If I had been canning all day, I don't think I would have taken a shower. Anyway you look really cute!