"Fat Man in a Little Coat!!" You know if that was your kid and it went around the internet you would be so sad! Even if he was the funniest actor ever!
This came to me in an email and it is now in the vault of "NEVER delete" because it makes me laugh everytime I see it! Wish I had thought to post it! Good one Heather!
4 comments:
"Fat Man in a Little Coat!!" You know if that was your kid and it went around the internet you would be so sad! Even if he was the funniest actor ever!
Thanks for the smile! Just got home. Glad it's been raining
HAHAHAHAHA! She looks just like him!:)
This came to me in an email and it is now in the vault of "NEVER delete" because it makes me laugh everytime I see it! Wish I had thought to post it! Good one Heather!
Post a Comment