Monday, August 25, 2008

Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics Over!!!

What a brilliant Summer Olympics! It was so fun to watch and I'm sad it's over! I know that everyone will finally get some sleep! Here are some pictures of my all time favorite moments...
I loved how they lit the torch for the opening ceremony-very creative! Fun to Watch. Check out their arms and veins My all time favorite!!! I watched every bit of the gymnastics! Nastia Liukin was awesome and very pretty to watch. This leap is on the beam isn't it awesome!!
Fastest man-he was on fire!
Anyone that can do the pole vault is amazing to me!
Alexander Artemev was awesome on the Pommel Horse!
This picture doesn't do justice. The team from China deserved the Gold they were fantastic!
And last but not least-what can I say about Michael Phelps that hasn't been said? WOW!

2 comments:

mandy said...

I totally agree about finally getting some sleep! Between watching the olympics and finishing Breaking Dawn I'm like a zombie(and look like one too). My kids might actually have their mom back instead of the crabby, crazy lady that's been taking care of them the last 2 weeks:)

Ruth said...

Hey did you take those pics??? lol! Yes i agree it was one of the best Olympics ever!!