So, since most of your kids pretty much are a perfect combination of the two of you, does that mean that you and Lane look like each other? You know like those couples you see who have been together for so long that they actually look like each other. What a cute family!!
Hilarious! I would have to disagree with some of the results. I think Sabrina is your clone and Brittany, Landon and Logan are a pretty good mix of the both of you.
Your kids are all so cute guess that says alot for their gene pool. Yes we will be having a shower for Chels prob the end of Nov. she is due in Jan . so we dont want to cut it too close , but we dont want to get it too close to the holidays either that is hard on everybody, we will def. let you know. thanks for sharing in our excitemnet:)
6 comments:
So, since most of your kids pretty much are a perfect combination of the two of you, does that mean that you and Lane look like each other? You know like those couples you see who have been together for so long that they actually look like each other. What a cute family!!
ahhh I want one!!!
Isn't this so fun? My whole family has been doing it like crazy. I love it!
Hilarious! I would have to disagree with some of the results. I think Sabrina is your clone and Brittany, Landon and Logan are a pretty good mix of the both of you.
So cute. It's hard to tell with Sabrina, but Logan is Lane to a tee.
Keisa
Your kids are all so cute guess that says alot for their gene pool.
Yes we will be having a shower for Chels prob the end of Nov. she is due in Jan . so we dont want to cut it too close , but we dont want to get it too close to the holidays either that is hard on everybody, we will def. let you know. thanks for sharing in our excitemnet:)
Post a Comment