We finally went to our ward camp out! We've always had something going on-usually soccer- and none of my kids are playing this season.
At last years general conference one of the speakers said that sometimes we do too much and need to not have so many things on our plate... and I felt that he was talking directly to us because every soccer season our lives are crazy and I felt we needed a break.
So, we finally had a chance to go-yeah!
Everybody was fasinated by the catterpillars!
Lane and Marcus hangin' out.
Eating Fajita's
Playing around with my camera-Psychedelic!
Sabrina-torching her marshmellow
see...yum!
Logan held his stick so far back it was pretty funny-he was afraid to get too close. He had that same marshmellow the whole night. He gave it to Lane and when he put it in his mouth, it was full of dirt.
They loved the tent trailer-they had dibbs on who was going to sleep where.
Hangin' with the Anderson's, Barton's, Heaps, and Ridgway's.



















7 comments:
It looks like you were really looking forward to the ward campout!!! I am so happy our ward campout didn't let you down! Are you going next year? It will be at camp La Mia!
It was great to see the Spencers at the campout! Next year you better be in the amazing race. Great pictures!
Great pictures Heather. Thanks so much for sending those photos to me. I love them and I did post them today. Lunch was great! I don't feel so bad seeing your dirty kids because mine look pretty pathetic. All in the name of camping, right.
Keisa
Good pictures! Glad you guys came up this year!
Who knows...maybe The Spencers will win next year!!
Great pictures! The ward camp-out was a blast...it was great spending time with everyone there. Yes, we agree, the Spencers need to be a part of the Amazing Race next year! It was a lot of fun!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Great pictures!
That looks like it was a blast! LOVE ward camp outs! Looks like you guys "rough it" in style too!! Nice camping rig! Love ya!
Post a Comment