Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've been Tagged:
Two names you go by:
1. MOM
2. Heather
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Army T-shirt
2. Scrub bottoms-like always
Two things you ate today:
1. Tuna Fish Sandwich
2. Grapes
Two things you did last night:
1. Hung some pumpkin lights in the backyard
2. When kids went to bed, watched movie with Lane
Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1. A massage
2. pedicure
Last two people you just spoke to:
1. Lane
2. Sabrina
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to Pack Mtg.
2. Cleaning the house/ running errands
Two longest car rides:
1. Utah to California
2. Arizona to Utah-not many!
Two favorite beverages:
1. water
2. Milk
Now I Tag: Brittany, Sabrina, Sarah N., Rachel N., Caitlin, Ruth, LaDawn, Brittnie G., Keisa, Hollie, Tiffany, Kortney, Dyana, Staci, Tara, and anyone else that wants to

2 comments:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Wow I'm impressed, you put Halloween decoration in your backyard too.

michelle said...

I love decorating for this time of the year. Last night, when we dropped Sarah off at your house, I noticed all of your darling decorations! Your house looks so happy, and ready for Halloween!