Okay, so I had to delete my "foreclosure" joke because nobody liked it I guess! I must have a weird sense of humor because I thought it was funny! Funny because the kids had no where to go-like they need more candy after our trunk-or-treat =). On a serious note though, I think it's sad that people are losing their homes especially friends of ours and I really hope the market turns around soon!!! Just so you know-I'm right there with you. Did anybody hear Joseph B. Wirthlins talk about laughter? When they took a wrong turn and ended up in Vegas two hours later-you have to laugh about it because what else can you do? And my favorite was when his daughter had a blind date and when he showed up he was a lot older and she introduced him to everyone and left and got in his car and came back into the house a minute later embarrassed because it was the babysitter picking up her sister to babysit.-How awful and funny is that? If you missed the Saturday morning session, you really should read his talk because I'm not doing it justice to how great the message was.
This is me and my little brother Keith at Oregano's. Norma and Rachel came into town and we had a fun weekend.
Tara, Brittany, Rachel, and Sabrina being silly.
This is me and my little brother Keith at Oregano's. Norma and Rachel came into town and we had a fun weekend.
Tara, Brittany, Rachel, and Sabrina being silly.







2 comments:
Just for the record.....I thought your joke was funny.
I thought the joke was hilarious.....I just haven't been blogging that much lately. I love all the random pictures. Will you send me the one of us at Oregano's? And I want the one of you and Keith too. They are so cute!
Post a Comment