Next year I need to take a picture of the DeHavins yard.
You can click into each picture to get a better look.
My handsome Batman wore this outfit everyday--
he says he's got huge muscles!
I've never seen anyone so excited to go trick-or-treating. It was precious!
Yo Ho, Yo Ho a pirates life for me. Do you like Landon's hairy chest?
Dracula's Bride!-I think this outfit turned out pretty good-Where did my Sabrina go?
We laughed pretty hard over this wig. We had to tone it down with a head band.
We headed off to our annual trunk or treat...here's some picture's I took...
Yes, Blonde's do have more fun!
I want to suck your blood!
Palin and McCain stopped by!
Carmen getting her groove on
I think they liked their outfits a little too much ;)
The swim team girls-go HHS!
Yes, Blonde's do have more fun!
I want to suck your blood!
Palin and McCain stopped by!
Carmen getting her groove on
I think they liked their outfits a little too much ;)
The swim team girls-go HHS!
(Ok, that's a line from the Wizard of Oz-we watched it the other day)
A Ninja, 50's girl, and a poodle
Little Mermaid, and the silly "Witches"
Sleeping Beauty
A Ninja, 50's girl, and a poodle
Little Mermaid, and the silly "Witches"
Sleeping Beauty
this outfit will never fit the way it used to. :)
Emerson and Ainsley
President LaParra's a priest...what? That's Loco!
Is this Cinderella??? Nathan doesn't know what to think =)
Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi -you're my only hope.
Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho it's off to work we go. I wasn't sure what dwarf she was. My kids say "Happy" because she's happy. If you look closely you'll notice she's wearing the
Emerson and Ainsley
President LaParra's a priest...what? That's Loco!
Is this Cinderella??? Nathan doesn't know what to think =)
Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi -you're my only hope.
Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho it's off to work we go. I wasn't sure what dwarf she was. My kids say "Happy" because she's happy. If you look closely you'll notice she's wearing the"Choose the Right" bracelet!
Harry Potter, Tink, and the Hunchback of Notre dame. An early childhood memory...The first time I saw the Hunchback of Notre dame was with my Dad (like a Daddy Daughter Date) and it was not the Disney cartoon, it was with actors. Anyway, I remember crying because they were so cruel to him. I always recommend the classics-they're the best!
Always a princess! I love that she knows it!!!
Kathy Clowning around-hee hee
Grant the Ghost and friend
This was the leftovers of the school party and my attempt to the cupcakes. They didn't exactly turn out like the picture. I also made pudding cups with crushed oreo's and gummy worms. The kids liked eating dirt!
Harry Potter, Tink, and the Hunchback of Notre dame. An early childhood memory...The first time I saw the Hunchback of Notre dame was with my Dad (like a Daddy Daughter Date) and it was not the Disney cartoon, it was with actors. Anyway, I remember crying because they were so cruel to him. I always recommend the classics-they're the best!
Always a princess! I love that she knows it!!!
Kathy Clowning around-hee hee
Grant the Ghost and friend
This was the leftovers of the school party and my attempt to the cupcakes. They didn't exactly turn out like the picture. I also made pudding cups with crushed oreo's and gummy worms. The kids liked eating dirt!Hope everyone had a "Happy Halloween"! Until next year...








10 comments:
Great pictures! I think the cupcakes turned out pretty close. Hope it was a fun school party!
Hey, I thought the cupcakes were great! So YOU were the official trunk or treat photographer....glad someone was. You took some good pics --- there were some great costumes out there!
Happy Halloween! Your kids all looked GREAT! Looks like you had a fun time! I loved seeing all the other costumes. Way to go with the camera! So much fun seeing what you are up to! I love ya tons! And I think the cupcakes looked awesome! I will have to remember that.
I thought your cupcakes looked pretty good. The costumes were awesome to. I hope you had fun.
Becka
Man do the favorite spencer family of mine look the cutest! hah I just want to say, yeah where is sabrina?! She looks so good! I love her costume! And Britt, haha you look awesome in that beautiful blonde wig! Groovy girl! I'm glad you had fun during halloween! Miss ya!
Love the pictures! Sabrina looks marvelous, in a scary kind of way. Love the new wallpaper too.
Look at you, so on the ball and already changed your blog design for fall. I can not get over that pirate themed house! Seriously, it that guy a set designer or soemthing? Sabrina looked awesome in her costume! No, the kids didn't get a helicopter ride. Liability reasons I'm sure. There's not even doors!
Sister Spencer
I have made it so you should be able to comment on my blog now! WOOHOO
Well yea thats about it Later
Laura
You look great in your picture Heather! Your family is so cute!
By the way I really like your blog background, heehee!
Oh my gosh, that house in your neighborhood is insane! They must really like Halloween. If I did that to my house I would be worried stuff would get stolen, but then again, my neighborhood is a little more ghetto than yours. Your kids look so awesome in their Halloween costumes, especially Sabrina! I love the dress, makeup and hair! You did awesome dressing her up! That is so cute that Logan wore his costume all week. I just love him!
Post a Comment