Heather, I don't take test I didn't study for. The only thing I know about you is that, Your super funny and I LOVE chatting with you. I would like to spend more time with you, so I could take your test and get an A+. I think your an amazing person from what I see from afar, maybe some day I will get a closer look;)
6 comments:
I did terrible- I need a rematch.
me too!!
Man I only scored 14% on your quiz - some friend I am! Love your Christmas background. I think we're putting up our lights this week!
Heather,
I don't take test I didn't study for. The only thing I know about you is that, Your super funny and I LOVE chatting with you. I would like to spend more time with you, so I could take your test and get an A+. I think your an amazing person from what I see from afar, maybe some day I will get a closer look;)
hey, the brush and floss thing is weird, and it would have uped my score
OK - I got the hair on the wall thing right, just because it was so weird...but can I say YUCK! You crack me up! Where do you find all this stuff?
Post a Comment