Friday, November 21, 2008

Do you know me quiz...

Here are the scores from my silly questionnaire... I think that Spongebob knows me the most-cool. I wonder if someone cheated and went back again and put Spongebob down as a name to get 100% OR It really is him and we're buddies. I guess we'll never know? Anyway, everybody should know that since my lovely thyroid surgery I have lost a ton of hair and it's not like I have hair all over the shower it goes immediately in the garbage. I don't want it to go down the drain. I think anyone that said brushing and flossing teeth should get extra points cuz I do that too. Also... Patrice-I guess we need to hang out more :) Anyone that wants to do a girls night at my house and watch "North and South" with me-let me know. It's the BBC version-kind of like Emma and Pride and Prejudice. Not about the Civil War.-Even though we could be heading in that direction :)
Spongebob 100 Sabrina 86 Brittany 86 Ruth 86 Staci 86 Lee 86
lane 71 Shari 71 cherolyn 71 Dyana 57
Andrew 57
Keith 57 Rachel Nance 57 sarah 57
Teresa 43
Lisa P 43
Diana 43 rachael 43
Natalie 43
Staci 43
Jenn 43
Tammy 43
LaDawn 29 Patrice 14

4 comments:

mpal said...

Well, what can I say - I guess I might need to hang out with Sponge Bob more also, since he knows the most about you! Pick a night and I'll bring the snacks!

Heather said...

sounds good-after thankgiving-my in-laws are coming tomorrow.

McIntosh said...

yes i pretty sure im getting my braces off! And by yesterday was the 2 week mark for our family to come down!! eek I am so excited! miss you guys ton!

LaDawn said...

Heather,
My computer stopped working durning the test so I didn't get to finish it. I'm sure that my score would have much higher if I had finished it. I demand a retest.