Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day after Thanksgiving Shopping

We love to do the early morning shopping the day after Thanksgiving. It is a tradition for us every year. This year we showed up to Target at about 5:30 a.m. and Keith beat us there--I know, my brother beat us girls there--it was AWESOME! The line was wrapped around the store. It was hilarious!This is all of us at American Eagle. Once we sat down we had a hard time getting up. We are nuts! I hope Cherolyn doesn't kill me for posting these pictures-she's a babe, but we were all scary looking that day. I have to tell the story Cheryl... she walks into this store at the Scottsdale mall and the sales guy looked at her and told her that the sale items were at the back of the store. We had a good laugh over that.Flexing at the Roxy store You are ridiculously good looking. We were having too much fun in the Kids Pottery Barn store! Thanks Cherolyn for a fun day!

0 comments: