We went as a family up to Usury Pass-if I'm spelling that right? And just wanted to check out the Arizona Dessert landscape. We had no intentions of hiking to the caves but once we got going it was hard to stop. It was a lovely day. (we should've brought water-Tim was the only smart one)
Kayla, Sabrina, and Anna
Bella. She hiked in Sandals :)
The Two Britt's acting crazy. They took so many pictures. I don't know where they get the energy to climb up every nook and cranny to get a perfect shot.

Kayla, Sabrina, and Anna
Bella. She hiked in Sandals :)
The Two Britt's acting crazy. They took so many pictures. I don't know where they get the energy to climb up every nook and cranny to get a perfect shot.
On the way down we heard someone playing the bagpipes-which sounded pretty cool! Funny though...I didn't see anyone with a kilt on.




0 comments:
Post a Comment