Sabrina woke up at 3:00 a.m. and we told her to go back to bed until 7:00 a.m. At 7 she was up and ready to see what Santa brought. This is what they came downstairs to..."Rock Band 2". They were really excited!

We bought Sabrina a camera so she can do her own blogging
We bought Landon his scout stuff-he really liked that.

The QT cards were a hit! They want to go there everyday- since it opened a few days ago.

Logan made this for me at school.

After we opened presents we went to Ruth and Tim's for their annual Breakfast! I swear it gets bigger every year! This is the only "Scary" photo I'm going to post of it. I'm sure everyone in the family will thank me for this.

Our Family!
1 comments:
We love Rock Band 2! It has awesome songs on it. Bummed the kids had to go back to school -- when are we ever going to find time to continue on with the band tour!!! Looks like a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment