For Christmas Day we went over to my Parents and had an awesome dinner that my Mom fixed! We stuffed our faces on great food, played games, and opened some presents. We were not going to exchange gifts this year but Grandma and Grandpa did anyway! The kids got towels with their names on it, a book, lotion and lip gloss for the girls. It was a huge hit! Our parents surprised us with a gift, they put together a DVD of old films of us when we were little. We saw our Great Great Grannie and Grandpa on both sides and much more. I have to say that it was the best present I've ever received. It was really special and something I will always treasure.







1 comments:
Your family is so fun. I love how you get together all the time and how close the cousins are. Great family gatherings- there is nothing better.
Post a Comment