We got a call from the Anderson's to see if we were interested in going ice skating and we were major excited! They invited the whole ward and we got in for a group rate. The kids had a blast with all their friends!
Ruth and Tim came. It was hilarious! Logan and Trevor thought they could skate but Ruth and I were carrying them the whole time. The next day my arms were sore. They giggled so much that it was worth it.
I'm glad Sabrina brought her camera because I forgot mine.
Ruth and Tim came. It was hilarious! Logan and Trevor thought they could skate but Ruth and I were carrying them the whole time. The next day my arms were sore. They giggled so much that it was worth it.
I'm glad Sabrina brought her camera because I forgot mine.



Aspen, Brittany, and Jessica



0 comments:
Post a Comment