Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

This year the party was at my house and kids were invited. We had Rock Band set up in the garage, X-box in one room, a movie room, and a game room, so all kids were entertained. The rest of us played games. The night was too much fun!!! We played the game 10,000 pyramid that we borrowed from the Starks. Her question was..."Things Santa might say" this is why Tara has the look of "what?" on her face.
I went to all a dollar and bought noise makers. My little brother is making fun of them because they were so quiet. What do you expect for a dollar?
Get Ready, Set, Go..............
Boys against Girls......Come on Girls.........
It's close
Boys won! Do you think they were excited? Check out Mike Millett in the background.
Keith had to sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (it was a tight race)
Tara almost had it!
They are goof balls.
If you come to our parties...you have to worship us. :)
(don't laugh Keith)
With feeling Sherrill.
This is how you hold a stick...
I don't get it?
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH---now I get it! We played pictionary--the picture Patrice is erasing is a snake-too funny!
Stay steady Keith, you don't want the cotton balls on your spoon to fall-hee hee. Then he started cheating.
He was having way to much fun with the nylons.
Happy New Year!!!! Let's make some noise!!!
We love Sparklers!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

Those games look hilarious! I'm definitely going to have to use that panty hose one. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Keith is seriously a dork! I think guys in general never grow up!

mpal said...

Mike is still disappointed that your brother wouldn't go to QT wearing the hose. Thanks for having us, there are short, fat snakes somewhere in the world/1

DannyHollie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You're always so creative and in the middle of the action. Dan and I went to an early movie and then turned in about 11:30. Pathetic, I know. Maybe we could use some tips and pointers on how to not be such a boring family? Any advice or ideas are welcome...