Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Ice Blocking Photo's

Last Monday the kids were out of school and we went ice-blocking. It was a lot of fun and we were grateful for the invite. We're planning on going again on Presidents Day-so mark your calendars-and join us if you missed it and would like to go or want to do it again! Cousins
My Sister Carol and her kids-Alena and Grant
Jason Clement attempting to kill himself-ha ha. I was really hoping he'd make it all the way down-maybe next time.
My brother is multi-talented. Not only is he carrying two ice blocks up the hill but he's talking on his cell too.
This is Brittany and I totally biffing it.
All of us "Faking it". Do we look real? Sabrina's not even on any ice!

5 comments:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Looks like so much fun- we missed out.

mpal said...

Looks way fun!

Mandy said...

I've never done that:( I think I always happened to be ditching mutual that week and I missed out. Bummer, I guess I learned my lesson...or did I? mmmmmm...

love_b said...

K so I totally remember Ice Blocking at Freestone Park for Mutual! Ahhh so fun! And the dumb park rangers would come over and tell us to leave, dumb! You look like you had a blast- plus you look skinny so 2 points for you!!

Barbara said...

This is so funny. I don't think I would have noticed that Sabrina wasn't on ice and that you were faking it if you wouldn't have said so! Very Cute!