Okay, Tammy Montgomery....Check us out! This was your awesome idea. Patrice and I decided to try the whole canning butter thing. YEAH! Patrice's butter is on the right. I like her jars better she got them at Walmart. Mine are on the left and were done last-as you can see, mine aren't done yet. I used about 10 lbs. of butter. I didn't have enough jars so we made Patrice's yummy toffee popcorn with the rest of the butter.
This picture is funny-I even look "greasy".
Thanks Patrice! I'll let you know how it tastes in a week or so. For those that don't know, this is supposed to last 3 years!
This picture is funny-I even look "greasy".
Thanks Patrice! I'll let you know how it tastes in a week or so. For those that don't know, this is supposed to last 3 years!



5 comments:
I counted 29 - I think I must be tired! I'm cracking up at the 1 dark banana in the background. That was fun - let's try another adventure soon
Very impressive!
That's awesome. So - are you going to send me the directions on how this is done? I, too, love the jars that patrice has. I'll have to check the walmart down here to see if I can get some.
How long did it take to can all of that? My mom did it a couple of weeks ago and I want to can some.
Dang woman!! That looks like a whole lot of work! Go you for doing it though, I'd be too lazy to do that, my poor fam.. when the 2nd coming comes around we're going to be hopeless because of my laziness! haha jk, i just need you to show me how to do that stuff! Oh about the cake, ya I didn't notice how close it was to the edge of the counter ha ha too funny! Almost a catastrophy! I really do want to get good enough at them to make them for ppl so I best be bakin' up a storm!!
Post a Comment