Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quilts

I learned how to make a Rag Quilt this week for our Mid-Week activity-Here are my Models showing you the finished product. Thanks to Shari Baker and Beverly Jones for helping me and showing me how. And for my Mom helping me pick out the fabric. I think I took only one semester in High School of sewing-so this is all new to me. Lane bought me a sewing machine for Christmas a year ago and I'm finally using it! I love it. I might actually do it again! I also made these tie quilts for my kiddo's for Christmas--too bad I didn't finish them until January-better late than never! I had good intentions of finishing them but the holiday's came too quickly.

7 comments:

mpal said...

It really did turn out cute! Makes me want to try!

love_b said...

oh please like you've done anything to offend me! ha ha. Yeah I would but it's some people who are close to me, cousins and sister in laws. oh and one psycho ex bf but that was a long time ago. I'm just venting :)

love_b said...

My friend just showed me this site, it's called, www.picnik.com. You can edit your pictures in really neat ways and put text on them! It's really fun and get's addicting! Beware!

tidwell said...

LOVE THE QUILTS! They look so fun. I missed the sewing party!

SBrooks said...

Wow - you are like super Martha! How to you can butter?

love_b said...

Your lame at updating your blog

Ashley said...

heather your quilt is so fun. and reading this reminded me of the many quilts i have told myself i am going to make. i need to get working. haha