Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Spring Break Picture's

This is Ruth and I crying because the park was empty and everybody was at Disneyland but us...and so we had to show our emotion about it. We thought there was an economy crisis??? Anyway, we took some really ugly picture's of us "fake crying" and even though my blog is now private...they were too ugly to post!Being Creative with our boredom!Pretty cool huh?Picnic's at the park are fun!Logan and I had a fun little project that we did together of stringing up Easter Eggs. They thought it was really cool.
Everybody jumping on the Baker's trampoline
My glow white boy- I love him!
Landon's trick
Sabrina and Kalia
Pretty cool Brittany!
They all jumped in the cold pool--They are CRAZY!
All together now...
Gorgeous!

1 comments:

mpal said...

You kill me! Just so you'll feel better we didn't go to Disneyland either, just Tucson.