Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sedona Picture's

Sedona is very pretty. I love the Red Rock Mountains.
These are our camping picture's. The post after this one tells all about it.
Norma and I hanging out hoping the Martin's like the spot we've picked. Roasting Hot Dogs and Eating Hobo Dinners-Yum!
Best Buddies!
Kyle always seems to hurt himself and always on the face--BOYS!
They were always on top of the car for some reason?
Brittany and Brina being goofs!
Grandma and Grandpa showed up-Yeah!!!
This is the kids bringing back firewood.
At the Lake
Having fun Fishing---caught Nothing!
Lane found a frog! Kaleb wants to "Buy it" Logan was a chicken because Lane told him it bit him--Thanks Lane!

1 comments:

Dyana said...

Heather....I got your message on my blog. I set it up so that I get an email when someone leaves a comment but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't....I will look into it & see if I can remember what I did & then let you know.....BTW, cute blog background! LOL