Friday, April 3, 2009

Logan's 5th Birthday Party

Logan's Invitation looked like this... Ladies and Gentlemen,
Girls and Boys,
Excitement awaits you
with loads of Toys!
A Birthday Carnival
is coming your way,
Logan is "5",
Have Fun---Come Play!!!
There will be plenty food
That’s delicious and yummy,
So-- laugh, smile,
and fill up your tummy!
Logan was so excited for his big Party! I can't believe he is 5 already! Where does the time go? A close up of his cupcakes-they were fun to make. (the cotton candy hair melted before the party and I'm so glad I got a picture of them before they were ruined. If I ever do these again, I will put the hair on right before everyone arrives)
The artist at the Face Painting Table Scorpion Ring Toss. I can't believe I didn't get a better picture of this because it was hilarious.
Cute bunny Bailey-- and nice painting job Brittany! Julia trying to knock over the "Clowns"
Lauren, Alex, Jesse, and friends helping out at the Fish Pond
Toss a Tiger. Keaton sent it flying!
My Brother helping out with the Dart Throw. Is my shadow really that big? And is the couple in the background "making out?"
The Chefs!
Has anyone seen Batman?
Having Fun
Hanging out at the Duck Ponds
Water Balloon Toss
Getting into it. Catch it Anna.
Anna on the attack!
The competition is on!
Bishop Baker Got wet! Everyone thought it was great!--They were the winners!
The Object is to KEEP the balls on the parachute-lol
Is there really 4 Hamburger patties in that Hamburger?---YIKES!
Having fun under the parachute
"Okay Mom, enough of the picture taking"
"Open my present next"--Very overwhelming, even for a 5 year old :) Awesome presents everybody-Thanks!
Throw water on Jesse
Jesse Finally Getting it! Brrrrrrrrr. This reaction right here is why I planned this party for Logan!
I LOVE KIDS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!

7 comments:

Tara Fisher said...

Heather this was an awesome party! My kids thought it was so fun! I think they thought they were at a real carnival...wait it was a real carnival! Great job :o)

mpal said...

Looks so fun - I want to be a kid again! You're awesome Heather!

The Ridgway Family said...

I am so sorry we missed it. My girls would have loved every minute of it. You have big shoes to fill from now on, however I know you will keep up the great work. I LOVE the cupcakes and you are right, the hair is hilarious!

Keisa

mandy said...

Your cupcakes were adorable!! That party seriously looked amazing! Did you charge admission because it seriously looked like a real carnival?! Can you please plan my kids birthdays?

C and T Orvin said...

We had a great time at the party! Can we hire you to do Grants in a couple of weeks? We were very impressed with everything - especially the water balloon toss!

Teresa said...

Wow, what a party! Don't ever let my kids know there are party's like this...we try to keep expectations low around here. But what a fun mom you are!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

So impressive! You're so talented and have a way of making things better. Seriously I look forward to singing time because I never know what you've got up your sleeve. It's always fun yet spiritual- and thats hard to do.