What are your middle names? Mine is Margaret and Lane's is "R"---just R. It does stand for something...Ray
How long have you been together? Okay-are you ready? 18 years, 3 months, and 5 days (6, 574 days) Found this out on Calendarhome.com-pretty cool.
How long did you know each other before you started dating? We didn't. We were set up on a blind date. According to my friend from High School that dated Lane's best friend, Lane and I danced at a Stake Dance about 5 years before we "actually thought" we met for the first time...It was DESTINY!!!
Who asked who out? He asked me out. I never asked a guy out unless it was to a girls choice dance.
How old are each of you? I'm 38 and Lane is 40.
Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? My family-Most of Lane's family is in Utah.
Do you have any children together? Yes
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? not sure? money-I guess.
Did you go to the same school? Heck no---Lane wishes! :)
Are you from the same home town? No-Both from Utah though
Who is smarter? Lane
Who is more sensitive? I think both of us.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Gecko Grill or Oregano's
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Brazil
Who has the craziest exes? Don't have any-thank goodness!!!
Who has the worst temper? Lane.
Who does the cooking? Both of us. I like to bake more.--like bread etc..
Who is more social? Definitely Me.
Who is the neat-freak? Lane! His Mom did tell me that she never had to get after him for not doing his chores, it's kinda nice.
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who hogs the bed? Neither :)
Where was your first date? With all of his friends and their dates-we went to the Movies.
Who has the bigger family? Definitely Lane. He's number 6 of ten children.
Do you get flowers often? Not Often--but occasionally I get them.
How do you spend the holidays? With family
Who is more jealous? I say that we both are-only about past relationships. (kinda silly)
How long did it take to get serious? hmmm....I wanted to go on a mission...I liked Lane right away! So I'd say a few months because he wanted me to stay home and marry him :)
Who does the Laundry? Both of us. Lane gets it done quicker than me though.
Who’s better with the computer? Lane
Who drives when you are together? Me. Lane always wants to talk on the phone and it makes him drive slow.
I tag now... Anyone who wants to! :)



2 comments:
K so when you were my YW leader, I loved when you would talk about you and Lane dating and like how you met. It made me want that so much!! You always had funny stories about you and your friends in high school haha!
I love your new blog page, I cant get mine to show any graphics , maybe you'll have to come show me what to do, I'm not so computer avey.
Happy Conf Week end.!!Wonder who the new Apostle will be:)
Post a Comment